Reviews and Industry News On Top Indie Bands, Studios, and Lables. Music Promotions
• Compact – because there is no bulky clip, the overall size of this tuner is about half the size of a traditional clip tuner. Still, it has one of the largest and brightest 2-color LCD displays.
• Convenient – Folds compactly when not in use so you can leave it on the instrument. It is very quick and easy to attach and detach.
• Discreet – if placed behind the head stock of most fretted instruments, it will be completely hidden out of sight.
• Fun to use – magnets are fun and that encourages students to use it to tune their instruments more often.
•Versatile – The Cling On Tuner® can be placed virtually anywhere on the instrument where the user may find it convenient. It is not limited just to the headstock.
• Ultra-fast and accurate – It is +/- 1 cent accurate with under 20ms response time.
Back Stage Indie Report Gear Review Gear Reviews Guitar Tuner Magnetic Cling On Tuner NAMM 2017
This article was a third party Press Release that Back Stage Indie Report thinks will be of interest to our Readers.
Example: Yes, I would like to receive emails from Back Stage Indie Report. (You can unsubscribe anytime)